I heard that the ECE board exam results for October will be released today. I think I am as excited as my friends who took the exam last Saturday and Sunday. So a quick type in google of “PRC Board Exam Results” will give you the option to go to the website of the Philippine Regulation Commission at http://www.prc.gov.ph or to this website http://www.prcboardexamresults.com. The latter is a better option because as expected with all websites of any government office (of our beloved Philippines), information processing takes them three years for when i clicked the ECE results page, the latest they have 2005. Wow!
This morning, I had no problems accessing www.prcboardexamresults.com, but this afternoon until 8pm, their website was down, I suppose the server’s bandwidth wasn’t able to handle the traffic this afternoon (or is it just my computer?), but now it’s up again (8pm).
Results will be released at 10pm…
***After playing a short game of DOTA vs my brother on LAN***
It’s down again (10:25; traffic!).
After continuous refreshing for 5 minutes… I found out that the main site is working, only the sub-pages are not.
Ok (11:03pm). I have to sleep now, I’ll just post this tomorrow morning with the results. (Hopefully!)
***Can’t sleep so back to the computer (11:47).***
Whoa! Congratulations to my two good friends who took the exam. Engr. Alvaro Miguel Bolisay and Engr. Walter Chua.
Good thing they have an alternative site.
The Top Ten
Top 10 October 2008 Electronics Engineers (ECEs):
- FERDINAND MATUTINO SANCHEZ, TECHNOLOGICAL INSTITUTE OF THE PHILIPPINES-QUEZON CITY – 91.10
- KRISTOFFER SY LAIZ, ATENEO DE NAGA – 90.30
- ROY ANDREW MANQUERIA GARCIA, DIVINE WORD COLLEGE OF CALAPAN – 90.20
- LEDA CELICA BAUTISTA SAMIN, WESLEYAN UNIVERSITY-PHILIPPINES-CABANATUAN CITY – 90.20
- DON JOVEN RAVOY AGRAVANTE, UNIVERSITY OF SAN CARLOS – 90.00
- KENNETH ALDRIN OPIS PRUDENCIO, POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES-MAIN-STA. MESA – 90.00
- JEFRIL MANONGSONG AMBOY, BATANGAS STATE UNIVERSITY-BATANGAS CITY – 89.90
- RIGOR LANCION CABUÑAG, POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES-MAIN-STA. MESA – 89.80
- JASON MARC ALMIROL ALEGADO, UNIVERSITY OF SAN CARLOS – 89.60
- MARK JOSEPH BERNABE PE, UNIVERSITY OF THE EAST-CALOOCAN – 89.00
- EDISON DIMAALA DE LARA, POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES-MAIN-STA. MESA – 88.90
- ELEANOR ANNE BASA TIGLAO, HOLY ANGEL UNIVERSITY – 88.90
- CHESTER DE VERA PARAYNO, SAINT LOUIS UNIVERSITY – 88.70
- RYAN DE LEON RIVERA, POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES-MAIN-STA. MESA – 88.70
No UP Diliman, Mapua or La Salle….
Just wait, I hope to see DLSU in the top ten in April 2009.